Alberta Incorporation Package – $1250
Ready To Start?
We Are Standing By If You Are Ready To Take The Plunge and Start Your New Business Venture.
- Minute Book with standard share structure, & Share Certificates (up to 10 included)
- Corporate Seal
- Business Number, GST & Payroll Account Set up
- Incorporation Documents
We are happy to consult on year end dates and tailor your choice to your business.
Additional Registries Services:
- Change of Shareholder/Directors: starts at $200
- Articles of Amendment: starts at $499
- Primarily used to name change of an existing named corporation
- Trade Name Registration: $185 (with NUANS search)
- Trade Name Registration: $155 (With name search only, eligible NUANS report must be provided)
- Amendments to Share Structure: $65/Hour (Custom quote required)
- Share Certificates:
- Additional 5: $75
- Additional 10: $120
- Additional 20: $160
- Minute Book Upgrades: (Finish, Binding, Overall Presentation Upgrade)
- Premium: Add $100
- Executive: Add $250
Ask us about our other services:
Federal Incorporation Package: from $1100.00
Extra-Provincial Registration: from $950.00
Subsidiary Corporation: from $2000
Setting up an standard/subsidiary corporation in Canada by a non-resident
Alberta Non-Profit Package: from $1800
- Government fees and agency fees
- Name approval from government obtained by us (NUANS Search)
- Non-profit article of incorporation – Choose Private or Public & Limited by Share or Limited by Guarantee
- Electronic Minute book and Bylaws
- Business Number Set Up
Maintaining Your Minute Book & Annual Returns – $250/Year
Sick Of Paying Your Lawyer Too Much To Handle This?
We are happy to provide complete minute book updating for your busy business.
We Will Ensure Your Annual Returns Are Current So You Do Not Have To Worry About Being Dissolved.
Danielle’s SOS Bookkeeping Services Provides Corporate Accounting, Full Cycle Corporate Tax, Small business tax planning, Personal Tax & Bookkeeping Services to the following areas: Edmonton, Leduc, Wetaskiwin, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, Devon, Beaumont, and all rural areas in and around Edmonton.